Friday, April 8, 2011

First Day at the University..


LOCATION: UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR ( UTMKL)





  
There was no one there that I had known during the orientation days..

      I think that it is good for me to talk about my university life. I want to focus on an aspect this time. 






      It has been over two years now since my first day as a student in the university, but the memories of that first day still is very clear up to now!! Do you remember your first day in the university? Well, I remember my first day I was waiting all the summer to enter at the university.




    I felt excited and at the same time I was very nervous because it was my first day in the university and I didn't know any person. My first day in the university was good.  I didn't know how to arrive to my classroom. I was lost and I had to ask one person about the building where I was going to take classes. This person was very nice and told me the right direction. I walked to the building, and when I arrived I saw some people and I felt strange..(pelik sungguh orgnyer) .I am always going to remember that day because I had the opportunity to meet more people and the most important I met the best friends that I have ever had...Muhammad Bukhari and Imran Nordin from Sabah... 



     Finally, I think that it is natural that on the first day we feel nervous, but the things always have a happy ending, that's why I say that my first day in the university was very good...Alhamdulilah..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment